CROSSINGS, CONNECTIONS & CONSTRUCTION UPDATE!!
What’s New For Spring?
- The crossing at Princeton Pike Corporate Center from the Brearley Oak and Lenox Drive takes riders to a new scenic and rolling section of trail along Lewisville Road. Construction for the Lawrenceville School connector is underway and should be complete later this spring. This means trail users are completely off of Lewisville Road.
- Mercer Meadows County Park will complete the trail extension from Old Mill Bridge to Rocky Hill-Pennington Road.
- The connection from the Twin Pines Athletic fields to Mercer Meadows and the LHT is open, including a boardwalk section. This beautiful connector opens up the trail to those living west of Federal City Road.
- Construction of a connection from Bristol-Myers Squibb Hopewell to the bridge near King George St. in Pennington starts this spring. Great news for Pennington Borough!
- The crossing of Princeton Pike from Foxcroft to the new Dyson Tract Park trail on Princeton Pike is complete .
- The trail is about 80% complete and accessible now.